• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2019 NORRA Mexican 1000

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That is a cool looking racer! What's the specs on Mark's rig?

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well here's some info on the GMR. Engine 408W flat tappet. Modified Ford FI with Lightning lower and Explorer upper manifolds, Aeroquip rails, etc, 60# injectors, 75 mm TB. RJM harness, EFI Guy tune and tech advice (lots of that, thank you Garry!) EDIS8 coil ignition. Mad Dog headers. 4R70W trans by Hughes Racing Transmissions, USSHIFT controller. Schreiner Racing rear axle FF 35 spline axles, diff cooler and filter, Larsen Racing Products differential. High pinion D44 front. Custom built Bilstein shocks by Lee RaceShocks. And a lot more.......Mrk

lgdpt

Cannot wait!

I look forward to this week every year. I will be there in the Glen Helen Truck.

Attachments

• 013-2017-norra-mexican-1000-bud-feldcamp-ford-f150.jpg
    013-2017-norra-mexican-1000-bud-feldcamp-ford-f150.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 54

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks Chris! Can't wait for the report on first run.

OP
OP
Bukin 67

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
I look forward to this week every year. I will be there in the Glen Helen Truck.
Awesome! We'll look for you at contingency. Always good times with the brotherhood! And I live 20 min from Glen Helen

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well here's some info on the GMR. Engine 408W flat tappet. Modified Ford FI with Lightning lower and Explorer upper manifolds, Aeroquip rails, etc, 60# injectors, 75 mm TB. RJM harness, EFI Guy tune and tech advice (lots of that, thank you Garry!) EDIS8 coil ignition. Mad Dog headers. 4R70W trans by Hughes Racing Transmissions, USSHIFT controller. Schreiner Racing rear axle FF 35 spline axles, diff cooler and filter, Larsen Racing Products differential. High pinion D44 front. Custom built Bilstein shocks by Lee RaceShocks. And a lot more.......Mrk

Wow. It sounds like it's got the goods! Good luck to you and keep us updated!

OP
OP
Bukin 67

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Looking (and sounds) great guys! Should be firing mine up this weekend.
I'm really looking forward to hearing your racer come to life Chris! I've been following the build on Rdez. Post a clip for sure!

OP
OP
Bukin 67

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Randy, you guys doing shirts this year? I am in of course ;D

Doug

Hey Doug! Not sure on the shirts yet. This year is already flying by! We've got a really cool logo, but no Bronco in it. I still might have some shirts printed up with it large on the back and small on the left upper front. I would probably only print up whatever is pre-ordered, plus we'll be giving some to the Early Bronco Club in La Paz. Those guys are the coolest. I hope to take up their offer this year of going to one of their houses for a big fish BBQ and cervezas!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1542301214246.jpg
    FB_IMG_1542301214246.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 50

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Well just let me know.... One can never have enough Bronco related shirts :cool: Happy to support the Team!

You guys coming up for the WH's round up in 2 months?

OP
OP
Bukin 67

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Well just let me know.... One can never have enough Bronco related shirts :cool: Happy to support the Team!

You guys coming up for the WH's round up in 2 months?

Thanks man, always appreciate the support.
I doubt we will make it to WH. We've already got a full plate and the race starts in 70 days!

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
That's an awesome logo for a Nora team!!! I'd love to buy a shirt if yall make some! Good Luck! 70 Days is gonna fly by!

lgdpt

If you make them.... I would be in to buy a shirt and could get it from you at the race (if you have extras).

lgdpt

Bukin 67, What era are you racing in? I couldn't find you listed.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hey Doug! Not sure on the shirts yet. This year is already flying by! We've got a really cool logo, but no Bronco in it. I still might have some shirts printed up with it large on the back and small on the left upper front. I would probably only print up whatever is pre-ordered, plus we'll be giving some to the Early Bronco Club in La Paz. Those guys are the coolest. I hope to take up their offer this year of going to one of their houses for a big fish BBQ and cervezas!

I'm in for a 2X.... the front logo could be a EB :D