• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

wgamble

Loc.
Bossier City
Indeed it is Sir, I like his style. STOP, o wait I already put 2 in your chest and saving the taxpayers lots of money. ;D

Millar

Contributor
Loc.
Birmingham
Mobil pump advertisement

Twas filling up today and on my relentless search of early bronco's everywhere, I stumbled upon this. It was on top of the pumps in the area used for ads. Not sure if it can be seen, but it had exposed wiper motor/linkage too.

Attachments

• Mobil Bronco 2.jpg
    Mobil Bronco 2.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 43

bentendo

Apple Special Event 3/9/2015

Announcing the new Macbook, spotted these two tech models set up in the back of a Bronco!

AppleBronco.png

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Twas filling up today and on my relentless search of early bronco's everywhere, I stumbled upon this. It was on top of the pumps in the area used for ads. Not sure if it can be seen, but it had exposed wiper motor/linkage too.

Don't recall it, Looks like part of what bentendo posted maybe, Apple advertisements..

Announcing the new Macbook, spotted these two tech models set up in the back of a Bronco!

AppleBronco.png

New apple, Ohhh boy. Bet that is pricey. At least they know the right vehicles to use. Love that.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
"When Vacations Attack" season-2, episode-11.
About 31 minutes into it they're doing a story on two brothers that were in a small plane crash into a ball field. Ron and Marc Fisher (members here maybe?) running around in a nice looking copper-ish EB.

Paul

cookie

Loc.
Acworth, GA
Future sighting...If any of yall watch "Halt and Catch Fire" my 76 will be in season 2 episode 5 this summer. It is a seen in a parking garage. I got feed lunch sat on my ass reading a book for 5 hrs and got paid $130 buck. Not a bad day.

cipioxx

Loc.
Philadelphia
Check out Motorweek, season 34, episode 38. I saw it yesterday morning. Very clean wagon in one segment. They showed the back half of the Bronco for a while...

Loc.
The Bluegrass State
This past Monday's episode of Fat and Furious had a yellowish half cab. It was at a garage in New Orleans called The Bomb Factory. Pretty cool looking rig but had some kind of weird looking center section in the grill.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I didn't catch that at the beginning but I swear they are showing the rear end of one for a second later on in a Taco Bell commercial.

Yeah they are, but they have the Ford Blurred out so you can't see it :(

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Dang jt, I can't find none here recently except the usual suspects.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Good catch on the Adam 12.............I was getting ready to accuse you of watching TJ Hooker!