• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 73'-77' Bronco Ranger Stripes Kit( Price drop to $700 or Best Offer )

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNCbronco

Contributor
I have a 73'-77' Bronco Ranger stripes kit, It`s one of the kits that Drew and Don Peroni sold a while back. It`s the better ones that they sold before the last one they sold. As far as I know they don`t make these kits anymore, Very hard to find one still left, The kit has been in my bedroom in the heat and air condition of my house the whole time. I just sold my 74' Ranger and will not be using it. I have took it to my decal man a few months ago to look at it to make sure it still good and he said it still looks brand new and is just fine to install. I will take $700 and I will pay the shipping to you. I will take payment with Paypal by as a friend or with a check. Located in Graham, NC

Last edited:
OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
Price drop to $700 or Best Offer. Thanks

Last edited:

BroncoBub

Contributor
I have a 73'-77' Bronco Ranger stripes kit, It`s one of the kits that Drew and Don Peroni sold a while back. It`s the better ones that they sold before the last one they sold. As far as I know they don`t make these kits anymore, Very hard to find one still left, The kit has been in my bedroom in the heat and air condition of my house the whole time. I just sold my 74' Ranger and will not be using it. I have took it to my decal man a few months ago to look at it to make sure it still good and he said it still looks brand new and is just fine to install. I will take $700 and I will pay the shipping to you. I will take payment with Paypal by as a friend or with a check. Located in Graham, NC

Looks like Drew is making them again.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/85662735276/permalink/10162266065750277/

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
It doesn't matter if Drew is making them again. This man has one for sale today that is still new and ready to go. If someone wants them with no wait time this is the set. All over FB and here folks keep saying Drew is making them again. THIS SET IS FROM DREW

Status
Not open for further replies.