• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO 1971 Jeepster (not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
My neighbor is trying to sell his 71 Jeepster. I thought I would put it on here and see if there was any interest. Hopefully you can read the sign in the window with the contact information. If you have any questions let me know and I can ask him when I see him. It looks and sounds pretty good, I have no specific info on it though. I am pretty sure it is on a Blazer frame and running gear by looking at it.
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_2762.jpg
    IMG_2762.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_2761.jpg
    IMG_2761.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:

elan

Loc.
s
Is there one state that the thing could be legally driven? Certainly not in California

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My neighbor is trying to sell his 71 Jeepster. I thought I would put it on here and see if there was any interest. Hopefully you can read the sign in the window with the contact information. If you have any questions let me know and I can ask him when I see him. It looks and sounds pretty good, I have no specific info on it though. I am pretty sure it is on a Blazer frame and running gear by looking at it.
Thanks for looking!

did i see this one parked up by Notah Dineh a few weeks ago Steve? What i saw was a pretty good looking rig but i didnt stop and look closely.

OP
OP
langester

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Its legal here, he has been driving it for the past 2 years at least that I can remember. It seems like everything is illegal in California or causes cancer. Not trying to be rude but seems like almost everything I look at, California seems to have a problem with it. I will say that I have been pulled over for no front license plate here. Not sure how he gets away with that part.
Hank , that was the same one. He has had it parked there off and on. His Folks live across the street from me so it ends up parked in front of my house quite a bit. It makes me wish my Bronco was done even more!

Status
Not open for further replies.