• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD CLEAN Parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottrhodes

Contributor
Loc.
Miford
I have a bunch of parts I am going to be taking photos of but for now I am just listing for sale.

- Ford 9 inch small bearing 4.11 all rebuilt new, powdercoated new drum brake set up very clean $1000

- BENCH SEAT**** Early Bronco interior set by distinctive industries in 120 brown vinyl. This is an original bronco bench seat High end re-bond foam was used after the springs were correctly rebuilt. The covers were installed by a professional. matching door panels included very nice - $4000

- BUCKETS and REAR*** Early Bronco interior set by distinctive industries in 120 brown vinyl. This is an original bronco bucket seats and rear seat fully restored. The front seats were sandblasted and primed with catalyzed primer and paint. The rear seat was blasted and powder coated. High end re-bond foam was used after the springs were correctly rebuilt. The covers were installed by a professional. door side panels and rear seat side panels as well very nice - $4000

- set of 4 original rims $300

- set of 5 original rims powder coated wimbledon white (driver quality) - $500

- plastic rear tank $40

- 170 cid 6 cylinder engine and trans runs great $800

- steering column and wheel with 3 on the tree shifter assy - $250

- toms bronco parts tuck and tumble rear seat in black denim new $200

- set of 4 original hub cabs driver quality - $100

- 1968 bronco front end with new drum brake set-up $500

- New distinctive industries bench seat cover $400

- Radiator from a 200 cid rig great condition - $100

tspiers

Are the original wheels restored or do they need attention? I've yet to find a powder coating color that matched the wimbledon white, so can't wait to see the pics. Maybe they finally got it correct - so could be interested in the powder coated ones. Anyone else want to chime in on if the paint houses have come up with a true wimbledon white powder coat? Thx.

Cook76

Also interested in wheels and possibly hubcaps.
Tried to pm you but it’s disabled.

broncojack

Contributor
I'd like to see pictures of the distinctive industries bench seat cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.