• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Estimate of Broncos at SC 2019?

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Maybe it's posted here somewhere but I've missed it?

Just curious how many were officially there and estimate of how many total were in Townsend that weekend? I'd say many arrived Saturday that never even got on the official Super Celebration site. Thanks.

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
I know there were more than 300 preregistered - my wife helped Tom and Donna at the registration tent until their official help arrived.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I saw registration numbers in the 500's hanging in the windshields of several Broncos. Tom told me it was the largest ever; even larger than the 50th anniversary event...

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Tom posted on Facebook over 550+

Really?

I was there and it didn't seem like anywhere close to that. In 2016, for the 50th anniversary, both fields were completely full. This year, the overflow field behind Tally-Ho was only 20% full.

:cool:

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
I saw registration numbers in the 500's hanging in the windshields of several Broncos. Tom told me it was the largest ever; even larger than the 50th anniversary event...

Mine was over 700! 706 if I remember correctly.

I can't believe how fast the time went. Kerri and I went on a lot of the drives and did a lot of riding around ourselves, and I feel like I missed getting to see/talk to a lot of people. Next year!

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
550 Broncos at $25K average is over $13M in Broncos...

Could have easily been $20M in Broncos

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
Mine was over 700! 706 if I remember correctly.

I can't believe how fast the time went. Kerri and I went on a lot of the drives and did a lot of riding around ourselves, and I feel like I missed getting to see/talk to a lot of people. Next year!
Yes, me too. I caught up with you a couple times but never did get to visit much. Good seeing you Tyler and maybe next year.