• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Saddle blanket seat cover

36Fan

Contributor
Looking for some saddle blanket seat covers for 67 Has anyone used the Seat covers unlimited, Saddleman or Ebay bay covers? Looking for covers that are entirely saddle blanket and not mixed with other materials on the sides etc. Something to slip over the factory material and take some abuse while out hunting.

.94 OR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have Saddleman covers on mine that I installed in about '94.

The top and back are kind of a stretchy spandex type material to help keep them snug. I was hoping they had a front pocket like the full bench seat style has but lived without it for a couple years now.

Poor photo, but you get the idea.

Attachments

• IMGP6685.jpg
    IMGP6685.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 94

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
.94 OR,

Do you have photos of those saddle blanket seat covers? I had thought about it for those brisk SoCal winter mornings but haven’t seen them in person.
Thanks and Happy Friday!
:cool:

OP
OP

36Fan

Contributor
Thanks. I might order a set of the Seat covers unlimited, they seem to have more of the blanket material on them.

.94 OR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Knew I had a picture somewhere.

(also hate iphone cameras)

Attachments

• IMG_4076 (002).jpg
    IMG_4076 (002).jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 46