• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Serpentine Belt Drive Ford Explorer 5.0 L

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Awesome!Always good to hear from happy customers. Good luck with the install and Merry Christmas!

Drtj

Thanks Sandmann for the serp set up and for going the extra mile to get the extra part from u pick! It was nice to meet you, cool video of your blue bronco crabbing up the dune, and mostly for the presenting me with a nicely refreshed quality part.

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Thanks for the kind words Tom. It was great to meet you and thanks for the free coffee! :)
Always good to talk Broncos with like minded people.
Good luck with the install and all your other projects too.

jwill84

Serpentine setup

Just got my serpentine setup in the mail today. Shipping was fast and well packaged. Everything came in great condition as pictured. I'm getting ready to put it on my 351w. Don was great to deal with and made me a package deal since I didn't need the 5.0 harmonic balancer he customized my setup and gave me a discount on a partial setup. I ended up going with the drivenauto crank pulley so I didn't have to rebalance the 5.0 harmonic balancer. Well worth the price he is asking and saved me a ton of time searching junk yards.
Thanks again Don!

wickwest

Received my kit. Fast shipping and great packaging! Everything looked good. Going with the driven auto crank pulley instead of rebalancing the explorer integrated pulley. Can't wait to get this installed! Now to make a decision on which water pump and which alternator. Any ideas???

Thanks again Don!

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Thanks for the feedback and good luck with the install.
Flowkooler makes a pump for the Explorer... might be worth a look.

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm thinking about doing this conversion how much shipped to 46517?

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm thinking about doing this conversion how much shipped to 46517?

I went from thinking about it to opening the box on my kitchen counter in just a few days. The kit looks really nice and it got here fast! Thanks Don!

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Wow, that got there quick! Did I accidentally ship overnight? LOL
Good luck with the install. :)

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm being lazy by not going back through all the pages of the thread. Will this work on the 289?

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Yes it fits. All the Windsor engines(221,260,289,302,351,5.0&5.8) used the same bolt pattern for the timing cover. Bolt pattern on the heads, for the accessory brackets is also the same. Should be a bolt up.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yes it fits. All the Windsor engines(221,260,289,302,351,5.0&5.8) used the same bolt pattern for the timing cover. Bolt pattern on the heads, for the accessory brackets is also the same. Should be a bolt up.
Might be having you send me one soon.

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
If interested, pm me a zip code and I can figure out shipping. Big heavy box...��
Currently on spring break with the family so it might be a week or more....

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Hey lilthom, I'm almost finished with my conversion.I have a stock 71 302,and if your doing this upgrade you will want to checkout the BCBroncos upper & lower radiator hoses, I also got the thermostat housing. I have the 4X4X2 ps box,so I also needed their ps hose. This made a huge headache go away. I used the billet crank pulley from Driven auto,another great sponsor on here. So there is a little extra expense involved to simplify this conversion. Just giving a few tips here,Don is a great guy for putting together this kit,saves you a ton of time. Jim;)

Status
Not open for further replies.