• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Problems with site...or me

elan

Loc.
s
I can no longer ad pictures, delete messages, and the screen keeps going back to the dark background. What do I do? I am 100 percent up to date on my membership.

Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Sounds like it's not remembering your settings, which may be a problem with your cookies. Try clearing them and then logging back in again.

You can clear just your CB.com cookies with this link. That way you don't lose all your other web site login info.

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/clearcookies.php

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
This was happening to me Elan.

But just as I was able to call Jon crying about it, I got a new phone and all is now good.

So I bet Jon is right.
Try that link above.

OP
OP
E

elan

Loc.
s
Thank you Jon. I'll try again tomorrow. So far I can't post pictures. This has never happened before. I added an avatar picture so that works
But cannot upload pictures, as an example, to this posting. I'll keep trying.

I'm sure it's me but I can upload on the Boss Registry and I8mud sooo I'm confused.
Mike

P.S........I give up. Can't post pictures, the screen goes back and forth from tan to black when I change pages.

Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
P.S........I give up. Can't post pictures, the screen goes back and forth from tan to black when I change pages.
That really sounds like a cookie problem. The site isn't remembering your settings from page to page.

Did you try clearing your cookies per the link I provided above?

OP
OP
E

elan

Loc.
s
Yes sir, I tried deleting the cookies. It asks that I log in, I do. Then it has all the boxes checked automatically in the delete cookies section, I press delete cookies. It then logs/kicks me out. I tried it a minimum of ten times and it continues to log me out of the delete cookies. I think it hates me

Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
It asks that I log in, I do.
That's strange. You should already be logged in. Does it always say "Welcome, elan" at the top right of the forums?

Try this link:
https://classicbroncos.com/forums/clearcookies.php

Nevermind. I see that the clear cookies link no longer works with the latest version of the forum software.

Elan, what web browser are you using? I'll give you instructions to clear your cookies manually.

OP
OP
E

elan

Loc.
s
Ohhhh ohhhh.......this is where I'm real dumb. Web browser....ahhhh
I'm with AT&T does that help? Also Jon I can send a PM to you with log on and password.
It doesn't bother me to do so. I also use Norton Safe Search. Let me know when you get a chance.

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
No problem. A few questions to narrow it down...

Are you connecting from your phone or a computer? If phone is it an iPhone or Android? If computer is it a Mac or PC?

Sure, send me a PM with password. That will rule out a problem with your forum account.

OP
OP
E

elan

Loc.
s
Mr. Mod.......two PM's sent

Last edited: