• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco on Ford commercial

la hi

There was an early bronco or maybe two on the Ford F150 commercial Sunday. It showed a few F150"s hauling trailers and one EB on one of the trailers. The commercial showed during the Bronco/Bengals and the Vikings/NE game.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Funny every time the commercial comes on tv my son and I yell out there is the bronco as it goes by, I think you get to see it three times. That's a good commercial gets my attention every time! Its cool how they mashed the vintage trucks with the new ones.

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
Look.....Jeep copied us.

Attachments

• jeep-gladiator-towing-woody.jpg
    jeep-gladiator-towing-woody.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 55

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
You realize why this appearance of an early Bronco in an official Ford commercial excites us is the simple fact that it is the first acknowledgement by Ford in a while that the early Bronco existed. Just sayin'.

Cortez

Bronco Guru
So I did some spec checkin and believe I saw the new Ranger towing spec at 7500lbs which could be sufficient to tow an EB. Soooooooo - if the new Bronco is half decent it might be an option to have a new one and use it to tow my old one. Just ��