• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Jada Toys

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Can't wait to see them out on the shelves, I've been able to find the JL, green 55th, blue '72 and most recently For Sale. Thanks for the up date's,

Shawn

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
Can't wait to see them out on the shelves, I've been able to find the JL, green 55th, blue '72 and most recently For Sale. Thanks for the up date's,

Shawn

I haven't been able to find any of those...:p

Those toymakers are sure getting to be bronco lovers!

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Did you see this one? I cant wait! The Jada ones are really well made too!

Attachments

• forestry.jpg
    forestry.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 95

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
Finally Broncos are getting some love. Now if someone would make a non-roadster or uncut. Guess it just isn't cool enough. I blame sawzall and dewalt.

seahawkfan

Loc.
Vacaville, Ca
Wow, that's awesome. I still can't find the green matchbox or the for sale versions. I have plenty of the blue and pirate though. I'll have to paint one of the high profiles to match my rig.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Check the WalMarts now, they just stocked their shelves on Monday up here and I picked up 6 of the for sale ones...and no they arent all for me...I do share with my local peeps ;D. The green ones have been a little more prevalent over the past week or so too at Wally's and Target.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Wow, that's awesome. I still can't find the green matchbox or the for sale versions. I have plenty of the blue and pirate though. I'll have to paint one of the high profiles to match my rig.

If you don't find any green 55th anniversary ones I can send an extra one to Brad when I send his, or hell I can send you one too. I do have a few extra!%)

Maybe we could come t an arrangement for a NORCAL mug discount!?;D ;)

Shawn

78Scronco

Bronco Guru
I finally found one green one at wally world tonight and 3 For Sale ones.