• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New 1:64 Matchbox Bronco

edgeoffroad04

I have the pirate one like everyone else, but have yet to see the blue one...is it also in a 5 pack set or what ??? What stores is this one sold at??
thanks
Edgeoffroad04

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
the blue ones are sold individually. i found mine at toys r us, i have yet to see one at walmart. they're selection of matchbox really sucks lately.

Attachments

• DSCN1633.JPG
    DSCN1633.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 152

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
I have the pirate one like everyone else, but have yet to see the blue one...is it also in a 5 pack set or what ??? What stores is this one sold at??
thanks
Edgeoffroad04

I've found the 5 packs at Meijer (for the Michigan locals) and the blue singles at Target.

BlueEyeDevil

Contributor
they have one of those blue ones going for over $30 right now on eBay. Crazy what some people will buy if you hype it up right.

GnisroH

Loc.
Harrisonburg, VA
Here's what I just picked up at my local Wally World. I was stoked! Haha, I have a few different cars in Matchbox that I've driven, or want. I had to buy it in a 5-pack, sadly. I have a feeling I'm gonna have to get on eBay for the blue matchbox. But this one will do too!

"Pirates" Bronco

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
There will be another version released in November.

In November expect to see another variation...the Bronco will be 1 of 3 models released to celebrate the 55 anniversary of Matchbox. It will be emerald green and will have 55 anniversary logo on it. This will be in no way a limited edition model, as it'll be released just like the blue Bronco ($1 at retail stores). So when someone is selling this on ebay and they say it's, "Limited Edition" or "Rare", don't believe them.

Here it is.....

MB55thGreenBroncoMIP.jpg

MB55thGreenBronco2.jpg

MB55thGreenBronco.jpg

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Sweet another to watch out for, I love it. I just need this one and a For sale and I'll have them all this year. Thanks for keeping us up dated, I know I really appreciate it! I kinda like that green too!

Shawn

Broncoman

Bronco Guru
Just checked two wal-marts for the green one. Found two of the pirate sets at one store.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Went to target this evening for the wife and swung into the toy department, and added two more blue ones to my collection. That brings the total to 12 blue ones, of witch I have now given half away (to some of the Bronco Brotherhood). Good luck all

Shawn

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
Is there anyone still fiending for either the Blue or Brown one's??? They're everywhere around here.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
I can't find a blue one anywhere in western new york. I'll try Target' this weekend...

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
Blues are scarce in Charlottesville. I only have 6 now. The Pirates are plentiful.

GnisroH

Loc.
Harrisonburg, VA
Nothing in the Harrisonburg/Waynesboro stores, minus the 5-pack with the Brown one. I went yesterday, and Harrisonburg barely even had a selection of Matchbox cars to start with.%)

Chief Master Sergeant

Contributor
Retired U.S. Air Force
I scored my first green one today at Walmart. Looks pretty sweet! For some reason I can't not buy the blue ones when I see them. I have 10 of them now. My wife just grins and enjoys the boy I become when I find another. I'm sick!