• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN For Sale section now split into "members" and "not mine" forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I've split the "66-77 Broncos For Sale" forum into two. One is for members who are selling their Broncos. The other is for all the "not mine" posts where people post Broncos they see on eBay, Craigslist, etc.

I don't have any problem with people posting "not mine" type ads, but they were drowning out the ads posted by members. So now they're in two sections.

Thanks to several members for making the suggestion.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Just wanted to thank you for doing this. It is VERY MUCH appreciated. ;D

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I think that is a good idea. provided everyone post in the correct area.

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Great idea. Thank you for doing this. Hopefully people will READ before posting ads.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I quit the "not mine". They all said they didn't need no help selling n they knew what they had.

BroncoBilly69

Loc.
Whiskeytown Ca
Now all we have to do is figure a way to remove Craiglist ads that everyone knows have a brief cyber-shelf life and are usually no longer active- Not drowning, just tired of disappointing clicks going to a long gone "deleted by author" ...

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Now all we have to do is figure a way to remove Craiglist ads that everyone knows have a brief cyber-shelf life and are usually no longer active- Not drowning, just tired of disappointing clicks going to a long gone "deleted by author" ...

Dave (sprdv1) does a good job of weeding those out, but as quick as these things have been selling lately - at least the ones priced right ;) - many of the CL ads are gone within 24 hrs

BroncoBilly69

Loc.
Whiskeytown Ca
Dave (sprdv1) does a good job of weeding those out, but as quick as these things have been selling lately - at least the ones priced right ;) - many of the CL ads are gone within 24 hrs

And that is the nature of the EBs For sale on Craigslist posts. Here today-gone today. Often times, you don't even get to see what it was or much it sold for which can be important if youre comparison shopping or just trying to get a sense as to what your EB would be worth if you were planning on selling. Yea, in the early days the EB posts would be up longer on Craigslist, now not at all unless its absolute junk Even then, the junkers just take a few days longer to sell...lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.