• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 77 uncut, faded original paint

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnDogg

Bidding ended at $19,000. Someone will be pretty deep in to this one to restore it. Wow.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I wouldn't have gone 8k on that one. Money pit ahead for this buyer.

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Wow..... I’m predicting someone will soon have a severe case of buyers remorse, if not tetanus....... my jaw was locking up just looking at those pictures.

75Denver

When I saw that post up on BAT, I instantly kicked myself in the butt for not thinking a “project Bronco” would sell through their channel. If this pulled $19k, I’d hate to think what a fairly dry NV rig would go for. Crazy to think Bronco rust buckets can bring what the Porsche projects are commanding!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Wow..... I’m predicting someone will soon have a severe case of buyers remorse, if not tetanus....... my jaw was locking up just looking at those pictures.

lol, I have that feeling too

Status
Not open for further replies.