• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hello!

sccritterkiller

Loc.
South Cack
Hello all,
Been lurking for a while. I have always though EBs were the berries, my wife has wanted one for at least 15yrs, but until last week never had a reason to join. Well I stumbled into a 75 and couldnt fight the urge any longer. I finished a frame off YJ resto about a year ago and the price was right on the Bronco you can guess how that ended up. Before I knew it I had a title in my hand. Plus our 15yr anniversary is next week so this is probably going to be the wife's Bronco...lol
I didn't have a trailer with me so until I get it in the garage and start deconstruction all I really know is I have a new project. It's all there, well most of it got some tub rot, and it has matching numbers. This will be a frame off resto. Marti report has been ordered.
Just wanted to say hi and thanks to all the folks that have posted all the great info here. This place has been and will be a great resource.
If anyone has any 75 specific info I would love to hear it.
TIA
sc

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Welcome! I've only had "Bronco Fever" for a few years but the guys on this site have always been very helpful. I'm sure you'll get lots of good advice as you restore this '75.

We like pictures so if you can please post what you are starting with. We like the good, bad, and the ugly!;)

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Welcome! Congrats on the purchase and X2 on the pics when you get a chance!

patterdale

Bronco Guru
Always good to welcome another addict/enabler couple to the group. I'm the addit and my wife is the enabler.

jedblake

Loc.
Boulder City, NV
Hello and enjoy building your EB. A bronco with a women's perspective will probabally end up being nicer than most of our rigs :) Great project. Looking forward to updates.

JCBombardier

Congrats! Post up some pics when you get a chance.

You originally from Indian Land? I live down the road in Rock Hill but grew up in IL/FM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk