• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KY hardtop side glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerrybromley

Contributor
side glass

Hi there...I think I might be interested in the glass. I live in Michigan my zip is 49431 . How much with shipping...….Thanks for posting them Jerry

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If Jerry backs out what would it cost to send them to the western end of the state 42025 zip code?

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If I ever make it back over to Picket I'll hauler at you then.

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
If Jerry backs out what would it cost to send them to the western end of the state 42025 zip code?

Kevin, do you need the rear lift gate glass? I have one of those.
I had a near perfect full cab with all the glass and when I gave my Dad the 77 Bronco he sat it on some saw horses in the dge of the woods near a bunch of scrap metal. He gave an old man the scrap metal to clean it up and haul it off. Guees what, he loaded the full cap up and took it to the scrap yard! :cry::cry:

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Oh that hurts hearing that. Let me look at mine this evening and I'll let you know. Someone had a grinder in my top and the glass didn't like it, So I probably need the rear also.

Status
Not open for further replies.