• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Unbelievable Bronco Story + build thread

OP
OP
Cortez

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Turns out the buyer in Colorado moved her down to Orlando and sold her about 8 months ago. Now I have the hookup on adding pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 116

cmc

Thanks for sharing a really great story and equally good perspective on life planning. Enjoy!;D

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
I can't stop the chills running up and down my arms. What a great story with an even greater ending! Why not add a little to the story once you get home with Charlie, add some restore pics and present pics and send it in to Bronco Driver!

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
That's the best story I have heard in a long time. I am glad to hear you are doing well also. The best Bronco reunion story ever! Congrats and enjoy it once again!

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
This is a Bronco Driver worthy story! Amazing that this worked out for you. So happy for you and your family.

mattt

Bronco Guru
If this isn't the winning thread of 2015, I don't know what is! Will be awaiting pics of the reunion :)

I wholeheartedly agree on this being the winning thread of 2015. What an amazing story...Congratulations on your manageable health and reunion with Charlie! Charlie missed you too and followed to Florida. It's nice to read a great story like this instead of the all too often doom and gloom. Winning!

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Wow what a unbelievable story!Glad to hear that you're health is better and congrats on getting you're rig back,it looks nice. :cool:

Mustangs2

Thank you for sharing your story...Congratulations on the "reunion"...
All the best...God Bless You

thirdtime

Contributor
Thats a great story! Welcome to Florida, there's a good group of Bronco people here!

Tom Dummer

Loc.
Scappoose, Or
I've heard of dogs (& yes those cat things too) travelling long distances to follow their owners but this Bronco definitely missed you

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Thanks for sharing your awesome story. I hope Charlie brings you and your family many years of happiness.

patterdale

Bronco Guru
Hope the repossession of the Bronco boosts your health/quality of life. What a wonderful story.

OP
OP
Cortez

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Thanks for the prayers and positive responses, I don't expect to sleep much...I will post some new pictures when we get her!

Thx, Dave