• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA U13FL732194 on ebay (not mine)

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
That's the u13 that "okie4570 and JGbronc should have bought" when it was $5k lol.

elan

Loc.
s
The presentation is lack luster. Needs are:
Photos of, tag on the kick panel, Vin on frame, frame and close up of floors and the uni-brow tailgate
Trust? No, Verify? Needed
Incorrect bumpers

If it is that early then why is there a vent housing on the passenger side cowl?....Okie, your opinion?

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
The presentation is lack luster. Needs are:
Photos of, tag on the kick panel, Vin on frame, frame and close up of floors and the uni-brow tailgate
Trust? No, Verify? Needed
Incorrect bumpers

If it is that early then why is there a vent housing on the passenger side cowl?....Okie, your opinion?

The owner previous to this one, or maybe even three owners ago sent me vin pics and everything looked legit. The engine was sitting in the bed iirc and everything else was piled on top. I'll see if I can find the pics, pretty sure I still have the emails from him.

elan

Loc.
s
I sent the seller a note about providing photos of the kick panel tag, floors etc.
Result......nothing. Be careful.

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
Is that my old Holly Green Bronco? I think it is. It left here with the proper shifter and VIN attached...

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
When I looked at, the owner at the time had pics of the vin attached, pic of the frame, and the correct shifter was in place.

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
My old U13

Yep that's it 732194, came from the farm next to Carol Shelby's.

Attachments

• 81daa384b024b66640544aea885a6fc3.jpg
    81daa384b024b66640544aea885a6fc3.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 92

Fastwest

Yup, that’s the one I sold to Beer...still have tons of pics on my phone. Search my posts for the thread. Can’t do it with my limited service right now.

Fastwest

Been good and yourself? I just bought another 77 this week. Going to pick it up Friday!

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
I remember it like yesterday! It had the rear bumper on it when it left your house and misteriouly it was gone when it got here! someone between me and you knows their 66 broncos! lol

Fastwest

Haha, yes I remember that as well! Crazy...I think the current owner called me a few times looking for the title. He was super cool. Too bad he’s not finishing it up. It’s actually a fairly nice bronco for a restore.