• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD WTB : Rear Reflector Bracket that went on the tire rack carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNCbronco

Contributor
I am wanting to buy a Rear Reflector Bracket 70-77 that went on the tire rack carrier. If you have one just laying around not going to use it I want to buy it. It needs to be in good condition and not rusted out bad. If you can send me a picture of your bracket and price of it and shipping to Graham, NC 27253. My phone number to send picture to is 336-516-6573. I know that some of the vendors have them but they want more for shipping then what the bracket cost. Thanks, Keith

OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
I still need this bracket, please help me out. There`s got to be one out there laying around not going to be used. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.