• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KY 'Torino Cobra, J code project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
(SOLD) Friend of mine has a Torino Cobra, real "J" code 429CJ car, with Marti Report, etc for sale. It's a project but I believe he said it's mostly all there. I haven't seen it in person but I believe he said he has it running, I did see the "Shaker" on the garage floor in a picture he sent me. Was originally Grabber Green, had been resprayed at some point as a yellow. He did say that it needs a paint job. I think he's in the $11K obo price range. If interested contact me and I'll put you in touch with him.

Norm

Last edited:
OP
OP
ared77

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru

Black bucket seat car, factory slats, sold new in VA (I think)

elan

Loc.
s
Southern California was a hot bed for cars like that, and now? Crickets. I don't know anyone (left alive) that still does muscle cars.

Are there parts of the country that still do cars like that?

OP
OP
ared77

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yes. (Just wanted to say "yes" but site wanted 8 characters):)

Status
Not open for further replies.