• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Looking for a resto-mod daily driver (raising range to 40k-60k)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr_brewer

Loc.
Monument
All,

I've got an itch that needs scratching. I have a '73 and a '77 (just bought it in October) and am looking for a third. The '73 is a cut, automatic and needs some work. The '77 is fairly stock with 3 on the tree and I can't convince myself to modify it. Now I'm looking for a resto-mod that can be my daily driver today. I want this one to be good to go. I'm not 100% sure what I want but will probably know it if I see it. Probably would stay away from another 3 on the tree. I'd be good with an automatic or the right manual (not exactly certain yet).

Apologies for not being certain on what I'm looking for. Shoot me a message if you think you have an option.

Thanks,
David

Last edited:

Grinch

Hi David,
Give this one a look. It's being done by Steve W. of Big Sky Broncos here in MT. Definitely looking like a cool resto-mod and has been Steve's daily driver for several years. He's a good guy and a perfectionist when it comes to his builds.
Plus it's well within your budget and at this phase you can get some personal adds, like picking your color, etc.
Anyway, just thought I'd pass it along.
Mark

https://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=301251

JGO

Contributor
Raising my budget to 40k-60k
I just took one in on trade that was started by Hutch Bronco's. It's already in paint and I'm working hard to finish it soon. Explorer 5.0 with 4 speed automatic, 2.5" lift 33's 4.11's. It will be in your range. Jim 408-219-129one

Status
Not open for further replies.