• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LED headlights who has ‘em?

jperry1290

Who has installed led headlights? How do you like them? Are the plug and play?

cali_zuk

I have the rigid 55005's. I love them, plus they are heated so you don't get condensation build up in the cold weather.

Deano

Bronco Guru
I love mine I have the FireWire brand. Only problem I have is I keep getting bright lighted

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have some cheap ones from Amazon and they have been great. I already had headlight relays but other than that they plugged right in.

Attachments

• 2017-01-08 13.04.47.jpg
    2017-01-08 13.04.47.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 154
OP
OP
jperry1290

jperry1290

I have some cheap ones from Amazon and they have been great. I already had headlight relays but other than that they plugged right in.

I was looking at those on Amazon. I will probably but a cheap set to try it out

DC_Gearhead

I got the JW Speakers for my rig. Love em, but I’ve only seen them in my garage since my rig is not done....hahah.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Broncobowsher

Total hack
I love mine I have the FireWire brand. Only problem I have is I keep getting bright lighted

Either you don't have them aimed, or they are crap lights with lots of glare.

Beam pattern is more important than how bright they are.

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
I run and install the Panasonic LED. They look like the Rigid ones but for a lot less. No need for relays etc. as the draw is so minimal with the efficient LED. They do light up everything with clear white light. I love the lights on my 73 bronco better than my 02 F250 with LED upgraded bulbs.... you will be amazed