• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New contributor with a newly acquired '75 Sport

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Very nice two dogs. Looks to be in great shape. However it is prolly not a sport model. If it was the door panels would be parchment upholstered(not metal) and the floor mat would be parchment (not black). The po prolly put those emblems on there. But still great find!!!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You all talked me into driving it until winter sets in. I took it for a ride to town and then a short one in the hills today. It was fun to be behind the wheel of one again. I had forgotten several things, such as the amount of heat from the engine bay.

Good deal.. Yeah that heat can be a pain sometimes, yet seems to not be hot enough during winter LOL

OP
OP
T

twodogs

Very nice two dogs. Looks to be in great shape. However it is prolly not a sport model. If it was the door panels would be parchment upholstered(not metal) and the floor mat would be parchment (not black). The po prolly put those emblems on there. But still great find!!!

Thanks for the info on what a Sport model should have. I wasn’t aware of that. It’s in good running shape but I have a lot of body work that will need to be done. The floor pans, kick panels, inner quarters, etc., will keep me plenty busy. I’m about to learn a good lesson on exercising patience!

Brent