• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH Steelman Chassis ear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
For sale.....bought new and never used. In fact never had it out of the case till I took the pics. Since I sold the Bronco last fall, no need for this anymore.

Would need to find a box (or 2) to ship along with the headphones.

Asking $275 OBO shipped to lower 48 states only.

Pops

Attachments

• IMGP1664.jpg
    IMGP1664.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 112
  • IMGP1665.jpg
    IMGP1665.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 97
  • IMGP1666.jpg
    IMGP1666.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 97
  • IMGP1667.jpg
    IMGP1667.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 89
  • IMGP1668.jpg
    IMGP1668.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Mikesimp70

Quick web search

Features and Benefits: Listen to six different under chassis locations in one road test Hear noises that cannot be duplicated in the stall Professional headphones shut out surrounding sound Six color coded - super sensitive microphone clamps attach to problem area 16 ft.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Just what I need. More noises to worry about when I'm driving the bronco. This is why came up with a car stereo

OP
OP
Pops68

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
That could work too.....sounds like something I would have done back in college in the '70's!!!

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ok now it makes more sense. Works better than a buddy towing behind the rear end on a creeper to try and diagnose a problem.

No SteveL the buddy on a creeper is still the best tool for the job, as you get exactly pin pointed to the noise with out having to keep moving the sensors to pin it down. Plus its a lot more fun to hear him scream!!!

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Then its fixed! kinda like a stereo system that you just keep turning the volume up on;D

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
looks like something Bill could have developed and. ..not use:p;)

Status
Not open for further replies.