• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NY Wanted Original Exhaust System

Status
Not open for further replies.

gexhaust

Original Exhaust System Wanted. The leading reprodcution exhaust system for the muscle car market place is actively searching for original exhaust systems for the 1969-1975 Broncos. Rusty old originals are fine. They can have holes in them as long as they are original. We are currently looking for all components, front pipes, muffler, tail pipes, hangers and clamps. We are willing to purchase or replace new for old. Any help with this project is greatly appreciated. We are also interested in all Stroppe Bronco exhaust information we can acquire. Thank you for any help in advance.

Best Regards,

Eric Gardner

www.gardnerexhaust.com
(845) 758-8003

OP
OP
G

gexhaust

Bam,

Thanks so much for reply. Right now we are really interested in acquiring rusty old originals that have been in a Bronco. Not really interested in NOS parts. They aren't always what they are cracked up to be in the exhaust field. Mufflers yes, pipes, not so much. Thanks again for the reply and we will keep them in mind.

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Not trying to sound rude but I think you missed what Bam mentioned. While Nick has aftermarket parts, he dismantles and parts out Early Broncos.

From his website: "Northeast Classic Ford Parts started out in 2002 as a used parts only buisness after i had parted out 10 or so 66-77 Broncos. since then i have personally parted out well over 200 66-77 Broncos"

I bet if you call him, he will have exactly what you are looking for.

Bam,

Thanks so much for reply. Right now we are really interested in acquiring rusty old originals that have been in a Bronco. Not really interested in NOS parts. They aren't always what they are cracked up to be in the exhaust field. Mufflers yes, pipes, not so much. Thanks again for the reply and we will keep them in mind.

OP
OP
G

gexhaust

Didn't take it as rude at all. Called Nick and he doesn't have anything original in the way of tail pipes. Thanks again for the contact wished it panned out but we will keep looking.

Best Regards,

Eric Gardner

Status
Not open for further replies.