• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL WTB: fox body Mustang aluminum 4 barrel intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Anybody got a fox body Mustang aluminum 4 barrel intake they'd like to sell? The 4 barrel aluminum Motorsport intake in my Wife's Bronco has a hair line leaking crack, and I want to replace it with something Ford. Was thinking the factory intake would be cool since it has the (correct) firing order for her engine on it too.
Thanks,
Tyler

BurntOrange74

I’ve got a good one. I was going to use it on my project but went a different route. I can take some pictures of it and send them to you.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If for any reason that doesn’t work out, check out Horseplay Auto in Jupiter, FL - wish he was into Broncos, because he’s got an unbelievable stash of parts.

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
i think Ben had one. Cant remember if it was cast or aluminum? He might sell it.

OP
OP
Teal68

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
I started looking online, and realized my memory is not so good. I forgot about the extra port to the right of the carb flange, and they don't have the firing order. I wonder if there is a cast 4 barrel with the later firing order???? That would be cool. It's not like aluminum adds much performance, if any, to her Bronco.

Status
Not open for further replies.