• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Military 1967 Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmer T Lee

1967 Military Frame (ONLY) with clean title, Marti Report, with reproduction tag.
U13FLB02277
Not a salvage title.
We rescued this frame from a hay field in Montana.
Photos available upon request.
Please include your phone number.

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

Elmer T Lee

The tag for this Bronco is a reproduction from Marti Auto Works.
This a frame only, no body.

OP
OP
E

Elmer T Lee

With regrets no.
When I rescued the frame it was in about 3 ft of wild oats/hay.
I did not even know what it was, it was not until I ran the vin# through Marti works, that I became aware of what it was.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
That's a cool find, all I've ever found swathing hay wire, old fence posts and an occasional coyote or fawn.

OP
OP
E

Elmer T Lee

Baja Fresh, thank you for the kindness.
Of the 225,585 Broncos built between 1965-1977 approximately 120 1966-1967 Broncos we’re built for the US military. Of those 120 the rarest are the U13 series, less than 0.7% of all 1967 Broncos were military. Because the records were destroyed, it makes any surviving Broncos or components the rarest of the rare. Not my words, but the history of the military Broncos stands on it’s own merit. Maybe those who talk, should listen.
It just accured to me that the word listen and the word silent have the same letters.
Maybe some people should be silent and listen, then they might learn something.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
"The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on."

AZ69EB

“Ditto what the great justino said.” Only the seller and the potential buyer should be interacting. Not some “Xockblocker.” I do sales for a living and salespeople hate the less educated people.

Good luck and i hope you get the price you asked for.Happy T’day to all.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
$4500 is super steep no matter what U-13 frame it is. I would say $1500 is a good price for a piece of steel you picked from a hay field. Just my .02

It's only worth what someone will pay so your expert opinion is not valid. I would pay $3000 because I have a body and and a budget for it so it already doubled your estimate. To someone else it may be worth a lot more as the final finished value dictates the investment. Good luck with the sale, this could be a cool project for somebody.

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
Deleted. Sorry man, It's because it's me, B&F and if it were anyone else on here nobody would have said snot! If I were the seller BF, HC and all the other haters would have commented and it would have been excepted! Haters gonna hate! Happy Thanksgiving and GLWYS!

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It’s not whether you agree or not...it’s a bush league move to shit on a guys ad by thinking he needs your opinion where he’s trying sell. Why not just move on? Why be that guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.