• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Buddy Found A Bronco

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Hey Guys,

If this post isn't allowed here please delete.

I have a buddy seriously interested in finding a bronco. He is wanting an uncut one and the more original the better. He is looking to spend 25-30K. I know it is getting harder to find them online in that range and actually be decent.

I was hoping that maybe some of you on here may have something you might be toying with the idea of parting with. Bronco would be going to a great home to someone planning on driving and enjoying instead of investing and flipping.

Any ways, post up what you have or shoot me a PM...

Thanks!

Last edited:

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Go to the classified section.

You can post a Bronco Wanted Listing.

There are also Broncos listed for sale by members and eBay as well.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Go to the classified section.

You can post a Bronco Wanted Listing.

There are also Broncos listed for sale by members and eBay as well.

X2... This site has a lot of great rigs for sale

OP
OP
green61bug

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Oh yeah, I am constantly perusing the classifieds here as well as all over the net. Just thought maybe someone had a bronco they hadn't listed that may chime in.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Man good luck! Last year I was looking for the same thing about the same budget and it just didnt exist! I am sure if you look under every stone and dont have a time frame it could be done. Stock original un molested trucks are like unicorns, I know your bronco is really stock and love the look of it but broncos like that are so had to find anymore, just a few years ago they could be had pretty easily. I already had my 67 and my 70 so I gave up and bought a new boat instead!

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Your target vehicle is more likely valued at $30-50k now days.

OP
OP
green61bug

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Well my buddy found one the other day and asked what I thought. I saw the same one come up a while back and told him to jump on it and that we can fix whatever it needs. It is a 69 in a color that I havent seen before or at least seen rugularly. I was hoping you guys could tell us whats what.... Its getting picked up today and heading to NC so we will end up with another LUBR around in the near future.

Attachments

• IMG_4238.jpg
    IMG_4238.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_6322.jpg
    IMG_6322.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_6301.jpg
    IMG_6301.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 166

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Fixed for ya...….

Attachments

• Gbug.jpg
    Gbug.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 149

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
oh and Congrats as well Looks like a nice one. Hopefully didn't cost arm + leg too lol

markatherton

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
bronco

Prices in Socal are through the roof; Tons of buyers...very few sellers, in any condition...

OP
OP
green61bug

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
oh and Congrats as well Looks like a nice one. Hopefully didn't cost arm + leg too lol

My buddy is stoked! I am sure he will start a thread for it once he gets it. Unfortunately, he did have to pay to play to get this one. He waited months messaging different sellers but kept getting outbid on final price so he just went for it with this one.

OP
OP
green61bug

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
My buddy finally got his 69 to roadworthy condition and we got to go for a cruise the other day...

It's a 69 that is original paint. Not sure of the color. I think he said it wasn't listed on the marti report. It's had rockers put on it which will get color matched and the original rocker trim reinstalled. He put a WH 2.5 inch lift on it, Toms Bronco Parts front disc brake setup, and fixed a few other odds and ends. It's ready to roll now and looks absolutely awesome topless. He is having a rack similar to mine made with some slightly different measurements. Here are some pics!

Attachments

• 3E0A3388.jpg
    3E0A3388.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 134
  • 3E0A3379.jpg
    3E0A3379.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 3E0A3356.jpg
    3E0A3356.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 174
  • 3E0A3352.jpg
    3E0A3352.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 147
  • 3E0A3362.jpg
    3E0A3362.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 159
  • 3E0A3367.jpg
    3E0A3367.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 171

Justin Palmer

Contributor
6 digit DSO with no paint code is a special ordered color. I believe the Marti will only say “special paint “. I just picked up this Bronco with no paint code as well. I like that color.

Attachments

• 1EC9D2E0-CC1B-47EC-A96E-8BFF4EA827D7.jpg
    1EC9D2E0-CC1B-47EC-A96E-8BFF4EA827D7.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 102
OP
OP
green61bug

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Thats exactly what it says... Thanks for stirring my memory. That bronco you picked up is sweet! Never seen that color on one before!

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
6 digit DSO with no paint code is a special ordered color. I believe the Marti will only say “special paint “. I just picked up this Bronco with no paint code as well. I like that color.

If you contact Marti when ordering the report and can send the a sample of the paint (need about the size of a dime from an inconspicuous area), they may be able to include the color on the report.

clinem03

My buddy finally got his 69 to roadworthy condition and we got to go for a cruise the other day...

It's a 69 that is original paint. Not sure of the color. I think he said it wasn't listed on the marti report. It's had rockers put on it which will get color matched and the original rocker trim reinstalled. He put a WH 2.5 inch lift on it, Toms Bronco Parts front disc brake setup, and fixed a few other odds and ends. It's ready to roll now and looks absolutely awesome topless. He is having a rack similar to mine made with some slightly different measurements. Here are some pics!

Sweet Bronco’s! My 76 should be road worthy by March. Would love to come up and go riding with you guys, I’m not far away down in Chapel Hill.