• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2020 - Info, Dates ---- Countdown

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
For the "official" start date....

FOURTY FOUR Days and COUNTING

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Thinking about it since my other trips are cancelled.. We still got a quarantine thing going on getting back home. 14 day mandatory stay home for outside travelers..
heck yeah but don't forget the pineapple and the crack that goes with it;D

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
OCBR is still on GO. (opening day is Sept. 16)
Show & Cruise still on GO.
Pre-Registrations are GREATLY appreciated this year.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Christine, I will be there but may not get my registration in on time. Regretfully, it will likely just be for Friday and Saturday and without a bronco.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Christine, I will be there but may not get my registration in on time. Regretfully, it will likely just be for Friday and Saturday and without a bronco.

As LONG as you show up young man That's what counts :)

Stay safe out there

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
If you're planning to attend but aren't going to pre-register, please go to the website and Event section for any changes to registration, or any additional information such as the Show & Cruise after picture on Saturday. Also, if you
print, complete and bring with you - check in will be a lot quicker :)

It's PUSH Time..... skinny pedal down!

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well, I'm working on plans for this trip.... Originally I had wanted to just come up for Saturday and then spend the week at Mason for LEBC roundup. But that's all changing.

The Huggins mafia seems to like staying in a camper at the park, so this morning I started trying to work a more affordable deal with our camper rental guy--I've enjoyed working with him in the past. Turns out, he sold that business just after we used him a couple years ago. Long story short, I'm not sure what we're gonna do yet, but after a lengthy conversation with a really good guy that was shy of giving too many details, I'm pretty sure we won't be having anything to do with the new owners of his business.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Aww man.. :( Well I hope something works out

Well, I'm working on plans for this trip.... Originally I had wanted to just come up for Saturday and then spend the week at Mason for LEBC roundup. But that's all changing.

The Huggins mafia seems to like staying in a camper at the park, so this morning I started trying to work a more affordable deal with our camper rental guy--I've enjoyed working with him in the past. Turns out, he sold that business just after we used him a couple years ago. Long story short, I'm not sure what we're gonna do yet, but after a lengthy conversation with a really good guy that was shy of giving too many details, I'm pretty sure we won't be having anything to do with the new owners of his business.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
OUCH!!!
:eek:

Timmy390

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
Just a note......AR has a mask and social distancing mandate. The state has "informants" sneaking around secretly observing gatherings and such.

Softball tournament was "warned" 2 weeks ago. People were to close together per the informant. Tournament director got a call form the enforcement people saying they were going to shut them down if people didn't distance.

Just a heads up........

Tim

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Good info Tim.. they got to conform like everyone else I suppose

Just a note......AR has a mask and social distancing mandate. The state has "informants" sneaking around secretly observing gatherings and such.

Softball tournament was "warned" 2 weeks ago. People were to close together per the informant. Tournament director got a call form the enforcement people saying they were going to shut them down if people didn't distance.

Just a heads up........

Tim

Timmy390

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
Good info Tim.. they got to conform like everyone else I suppose

I get it but it's all about interpretation of the spy/informant that's watching.....I'm not trying to start anything......just letting everyone know what to expect and to be safe out there.....Knowing is half the battle right?

I try to get to this event each year and something always comes up. Haven't made it yet.....work or softball or family.....

My deer camp is not far from Hot Springs. Maybe try to show up unannounced with a combined trip to camp....Show up in my Samurai....LOL

Tim

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
We are in contact with several who live locally as well as the Park management - in order to stay on TOP of any changes in mandates.
PER THE ARKANSAS WEBSITE:
June 15 - No quarantine requirement for travelers entering Arkansas based on the location they traveled from. This includes both domestic and international travel.

July 16 - Statewide mandate issued to wear masks in public when social distancing can not be maintained, enforced starting July 20.
RECREATION AREAS / CAMPGROUNDS / STATE PARKS
State Parks have reopened for camping. https://www.arkansasstateparks.com/ 1-888-287-2757
GULPHA GORGE - OPEN
Gulpha Gorge campground, including restrooms, trails and picnic area are now open. https://www.nps.gov/hosp/index.htm

Just a heads up........

Tim