• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Share Your Marti Report Statistics With The Bronco Community

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
And a Blue Explorer front bench seat at that! Can you say Unobtanium?
Seems to be a common error with them. I think that's the 3rd report now where I've seen that on '73 Explorers. I have a local buddy with an orange '73 that says the same thing.

Todd Z.

SHOBRONCO

Has anyone ever seen a Vista Orange with a yellow Special Decor stripe? I a 77, just curious if anyone else has one or how many were made?
Thank you

THEBONE

I'm partial to Vista Orange and Special Decor. I don't recall ever seeing one with the yellow decor stripe. I'd like to see a pic and the marti.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Has anyone ever seen a Vista Orange with a yellow Special Decor stripe? I a 77, just curious if anyone else has one or how many were made?
Thank you
No idea on how many were made in that combo, but as others noted - it couldn't have been many. Fun fact - Vista Orange was the only color available in '77 that had the option of all 3 stripes (white/black/yellow) available with it.

Todd Z.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
No idea on how many were made in that combo, but as others noted - it couldn't have been many. Fun fact - Vista Orange was the only color available in '77 that had the option of all 3 stripes (white/black/yellow) available with it.

Todd Z.
I have lot's of Martis that are Special Decor in lots of different colors but none in Vista Orange.

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
Thanks Jack for letting me in and helping me post my Marti report. I was looking at some others Marti report and it's not as rare as we thought, in my opinion any how. Lots of low counts out there. Anyhow here is my Marti report😉

OP
OP
broncojack

broncojack

Contributor
Thanks Jack for letting me in and helping me post my Marti report. I was looking at some others Marti report and it's not as rare as we thought, in my opinion any how. Lots of low counts out there. Anyhow here is my Marti report😉
This is cool finding out how many were built in Wind Blue for 1974.
Now we need to find how many 74 Explorers were built in Grabber Blue and Raven Black .

hucklburry rev2

This is cool finding out how many were built in Wind Blue for 1974.
Now we need to find how many 74 Explorers were built in Grabber Blue and Raven Black .
Well my 74 explorer is Viking Red, 1274 with this paint code/trim, and 3163 explorers in 74, is it the trim code or the paint code we need to go by? Viking Red was 1274 for both paint code and paint/trim, leaving 1,889 for the other explorers. For Wind Blue, is it the 1012# or the 72# that matters?

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Well my 74 explorer is Viking Red, 1274 with this paint code/trim, and 3163 explorers in 74, is it the trim code or the paint code we need to go by? Viking Red was 1274 for both paint code and paint/trim, leaving 1,889 for the other explorers. For Wind Blue, is it the 1012# or the 72# that matters?
Here's @hucklburry rev2's Marti.

Todd Z.

Attachments

• Marti.jpg
    Marti.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 39

gunnibronco

Loc.
Gardnerville, NV

There were 72 1974 Explorers made in Wind Blue. 1012 Wind Blue 1974 Broncos made total.