• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Garage - A new source for bronco tech videos

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hey Everyone I started a YouTube channel for you DIY guys called the Bronco Garage. As most of you know I work for a little Bronco company, by the name of James Duff. I am covering a lot of Duff products but I also plan on doing more videos on other Bronco Topics that aren't specific to the James Duff Product Line.

Look forward to your feedback and if there is something you'd like us to cover by all means leave a comment here or on YouTube and we'll serve you up some tasty content and leave you hungry for more!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXL4iX0NFmtJH3wLVmNA1Qw/

I invite you to subscribe as I plan on offering some really cool demonstrations and tackling the day to day pain points on installing James Duff Products and working with an Early Bronco.

Click the image below to check out a comparison on muffler choices and accessories available for the James Duff exhaust kits.

Don't forget to check into the JDI Facebook page on Wendsdays at 5:45pm EST for our weekly giveway and live broadcast "Humpdays with Monster Mike"

OP
OP
Monster Mike

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
4 link install for dummies, the best hood hinge shock kit, and front disc brake upgrade....just a few ideas.

The Hood strut kit is a good one. Now that Duff's offers it for metal and fiberglass hoods...

https://www.dufftuff.com/Hood_Struts_1966_77_Bronco_p/4950.htm

I have the 4 link and front and rear disc brake kit videos slated for this year.

I am super excited about the 4 link because the new Duff 4 link will work great for street and trail. Combine it with the Duff sway bar, the new Duff shocks made by Eibach and T rex arms and it's going to be tuff to beat. :cool:

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
TAKE Pa Pitt's diesel Bronco & Get it running again.
........ Joke I understand But it would be an eye catchers one .
Now it doesn't blow near the Black Coal it used to . But It's noisy..
Great IDEA.

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm already subscribed and watch all the videos as they come out! A lot of great content so far keep it up.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I thought more folks would jump all over this post.
maybe explain it in another manor . Different set of words.

OP
OP
Monster Mike

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Here's the latest video, How to Clock a Pitman Arm:

Let me know what you think!

Last edited:

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Great and informative videos. Some suggestions:

* Resetting brake H-block to shut dash light off
* Measuring proper shock length for various lift heights
* How to authentically forge "Monster Mike" signature on trail body damage
* How to set approximate toe-in after front end work/lift kit install/steering linkage install prior to alignment shop

OP
OP
Monster Mike

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru

* How to set approximate toe-in after front end work/lift kit install/steering linkage install prior to alignment shop

That third bullet point is my specialty. I could be considered the real McCoy when I hand deliver that Rembrandt.

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
I am suscribed and i would like a video of Pony Express and how james turned a stock Bronco into a succesful sand runner.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
subscribed sir.. Good stuff

Can't wait to see everyone at OCBR

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Great videos. I subscribed as well. Thanks for putting these out there!

OP
OP
Monster Mike

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
TAKE Pa Pitt's diesel Bronco & Get it running again.
........ Joke I understand But it would be an eye catchers one .
Now it doesn't blow near the Black Coal it used to . But It's noisy..
Great IDEA.

You probably won't see much diesel tech on this page. I only run diesel in my tow rigs and I let my diesel mechanic who is also a Bronco guy do the work. Joke or not, thanks for the offer! ;)

Fender flare install with cutting the fender.

That I can help you with. We will be showcasing our wide body fender flares (glass and flexy) and how to install them hopefully in the next 6 months.

More info here:
https://www.dufftuff.com/Early_Bronco_Wide_Fender_Flares_p/1220-21.htm

Headlight adjustment screw install..haha

LOL. Honestly, I know the pain of that install going wrong. It's funny cuz its true

1. I will cover that soon in our Monster disc brake install. https://www.dufftuff.com/Monster_Dana_44_Disc_Power_Brake_Kit_Early_Bronco_p/3777.htm
2. We have a PDF that covers measuring shocks but it is great to put in a video for sure
3. See post #13 ;D
4. Setting toe after installing a new steering system will be coming out soon! Already made the video :cool:

I am subscribed and I would like a video of Pony Express and how James Duff turned a stock Bronco into a successful sand runner.

This is a great idea. We did a brief podcast with Jim last week on a Facbook live video here: https://www.facebook.com/JamesDuffInc/videos/443684453151729/?fref=mentions&__xts__

I'm already subscribed and watch all the videos as they come out! A lot of great content so far keep it up.

Thank you! We will do our best!!

Nice video!

Appreciate it! More to come :cool:

subscribed sir.. Good stuff

You're a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you!!

Great videos. I subscribed as well. Thanks for putting these out there!

You're welcome and thank you too!

Appreciate all the great feedback and looking forward to more. Thanks everyone!!

MM

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I'd even like to see some videos. Like how to pull the Transfer case in & then to replace it back into place. . It's ben so many years since I even been under My Bronco.
I need to replace OR R&R myT/C. As it jumps out of low range about every 3 minutes.
I have a couple more T/C's SO I really feel like I could just swap one in place.
& Even another video I'd like to see is installing a lift for our shops . I've watched several on You Tube but didn't feel like I'd been there helping install theirs.

OP
OP
Monster Mike

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
We're back for Tech Tuesday with another video drop!

Click the picture below to view it!