• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What is your favorite YouTube channel?

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Since YouTube started packing videos with ads and the good channels have left for better grounds, it is rare I watch more than a single video on YouTube. For the most part I have transitioned to Motortrend on Demand, sprinkle in a few off Amazon Prime and it is good. YouTube is a single special video only. Can't stand to surf YouTube anymore. Worse then TV (cable or free).

There are browser extensions to eliminate all advertising.

snoddas

Matts recovery, Fabs rats and uncle tony when he work with customer 1967 Plymouth Hemi GTX

/Anders

Fallingcedar

I second Matt's Off Road Recovery.

We will all recognize situations we have been in ourselves!

Okie69

Contributor
I'll play

Nashville Early Bronco (of course)
Jason and Jonie Builds (building a nice bronco at the moment)
LTT (tech goodness)
Cleetus McFarland (they like to make stuff go fast)
Finnegan's Garage (we all know him I think)
Dirt Lifestyle
Smarter Every Day
Mark Rober (only puts out 12 videos a year but they're always good. He's a literal rocket scientist)
TFL Off-road
Doug Demuro (quirks and features)
The Bronco Garage
Wildhorses Off-Road
Cowboy Kent Rollins (fellow okie!)
4xFredWilliams (Dirt Every Day host)

Also some little known guys that are just getting started, and are doing bronco stuff.
R is For Restoration (building a bronco now)
Shawn's Early Bronco (hasn't been active for awhile but he works on his bronco too)

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
I started watching Project Binky.
Couple of Brits restoring an early Mini Cooper with 4wd running gear from a toyota car.
36 episodes so far, lots of Fab work, wiring, engineering, etc.

BanditBronco

Sam the cooking Guy
Kent Rollins
Guga Foods

I make stuff from Sam and Kent all the time, everything is always awesome. Guga just makes you hungry for steak all the time.

Jon B.
Googan Squad
Lojo Nation

Bass fishing, because who doesn't love something that is super hard in real life that takes a bunch of time, turned into 15 minute videos full of action haha

Jdgephar

Bronco Guru
Cleetus McFarland...a couple younger guys drag racing. Even bought a race track in Florida and fixed it up and holds events across the country.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Vice Grip Garage keeps me laughing throughout most of his shows. By far my favorite channel right now. I also enjoy Thunderhead289.

distended

Contributor
This was a cool idea, subscribing just for new youtube vid ideas.

Scotty Kilmer
Wranglerstar
Matts Garage
Power Nation
Oldskool Certified For Battle
Wild Horses Offroad
Jason and Jonie Builds
Nashville Early Bronco
Bronco GarageBig Tire Garage
Eric the Car Guy
Eastwood Company
Real Tool Review
Paul McWhorter
Michael Builds
Woodshop Junkies
Restolad

mac14562

Ditto on Jason and Joanie builds. Super, super nice family. I'm saving all the episodes for when I start my resto. Knowledgeable, easy to follow and really good at taking time to explain things.

carter2772

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Camano Island, Wa
Vice Grip Garage keeps me laughing throughout most of his shows. By far my favorite channel right now. I also enjoy Thunderhead289.

I gots to agrees with ya, had to bleep bloop a comment here to lets ya know. I was gettin worried as i was reading through all the comments that no one was watchin VGG, but then i hooked my peepers on your post, and i was like I'LL BE DIPPED!!!!

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I gots to agrees with ya, had to bleep bloop a comment here to lets ya know. I was gettin worried as i was reading through all the comments that no one was watchin VGG, but then i hooked my peepers on your post, and i was like I'LL BE DIPPED!!!!

They just hit a million subscribers and did a compilation show. I laughed WAY TOO MUCH .... Perfect! I'm gonna go grab my favorite cold snack and sit and watch my favorite episode again. hopefully my wife will sit and watch it with me. NOPE, PROBABLY NOT!.

savage

Contributor
Bronco Nut
Loc.
Renton
These are mine.;D
Matt's Off Road Recovery
Fab Rats
Wild Horses Off Road
Lite BRITE
Jason & Jonie Build
Hoonigan
Torque King tv
Horsin' around with steffi & dusty
Finnegans Garage
GREG_ALBERALLA
Mile.3Garage
Bronco Babe Adventures
Sina-drums
Toms offroad
Welderup
CrazyBroncoMan135
Bronco Garage
Shawn'sEarlyBronco
Dennis Cllins

ssray

Loc.
South Central NE
They just hit a million subscribers and did a compilation show. I laughed WAY TOO MUCH .... Perfect! I'm gonna go grab my favorite cold snack and sit and watch my favorite episode again. hopefully my wife will sit and watch it with me. NOPE, PROBABLY NOT!.

Lightning can, lightning rotator, lightning hose, sparkalators... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Scott

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I check out most of Project Farm's videos too.
One I really like to watch because I like to know how the inner workings of houses go together, is Essential Craftsman.

And even though I haven't watched this one in a while, and I have absolutely no interest in rebuilding old tractors, I just had to click on several of them to see the amazingly smooth, literate and concise delivery of the host Rachel Gingell. I think that's the spelling anyway.
I don't even remember the name of their site but if you search that name I'm sure you'll find them. It's not often you see a very young person on YouTube that has such a smooth grasp of mechanics and language.

Frankly, half the videos I watch I don't even know the name of. They're just in the right column when I'm watching something else. If they look interesting I click on them and get stuck in the "YouTube death loop"!

OP
OP
Boss Hugg

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
And even though I haven't watched this one in a while, and I have absolutely no interest in rebuilding old tractors, I just had to click on several of them to see the amazingly smooth, literate and concise delivery of the host Rachel Gingell.

And props to her dad named Dan for raising her to be the person she is. I think he's the camera man for most videos they produce. Channel is called "Dan Gingell and Rachel Gingell."

Also, if you're in to log home building, Nik Rijavec is in Slovenia and does an awesome job putting together a nicely built structure that seems to be planned to keep offgrid, and possibly without any electrical devices.