• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BAT Craziness

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Of course. That’s why he still has a wife!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

fosgate150

That blue one that sold for $162K blew me away:eek::eek:!! It was a nice clean build but the seller really hit the lottery on that auction.

and if the seller is on here... Huge Congrats to you!

Broncobowsher

Total hack
The $162k makes no sense.

But if you are selling, life is good. Did I mention I just sold my F250 project on BaT?
I am happy with the sale prices the stuff is going for.

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Prices seem way out of touch with reality and makes me concerned about thieves targeting mine...

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
The prices are just crazy but it is making me think of selling one of mine while it is crazy! I dont have the time or the space to work on both anymore so seeing these crazy prices I think well I could take the money and put it towards a new boat or a new bronco? :eek:

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Very nice sport model somebody should get this one , 1 day left I think the owner is on here I would buy it but got the wife in the way

Just looked this one up on BAT and seems to me bidding is low for only 6 hours remaining for how nice the bronco looks. I never watched bidding on BAT, but guessing it's like GunBroker where the real bidding doesn't start until the final hour.

BroncoJimbo

Contributor
Long-term owner
Loc.
North GA
Prices seem way out of touch with reality and makes me concerned about thieves targeting mine...

Me too. I am now very careful where I park it and I try to not let it out of my sight for very long. I guess it's time to call Hagerty and up the "agreed upon amount".
Had a guy pull up to me in traffic and shout a (lowball) offer to me. It's crazy.

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I only live about a mile from work and in that amount of travel I have had three different people ask if I wanted to sell mine. What a frenzy.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
OK it officially has gotten crazy. I know there are a lot of high dollar sales but this one just screams crazy. The same one sold two years earlier for 37k and now it sells for 89k? I am really puzzled and this has to be a bubble waiting to burst. Who buys a floor shift 3 speed for 89k? Yes, it is very nice I don't argue with that. Even the orig builder seems surprised at the sale. If you wonder why the paint shops are backed up, I think everyone is fixing to flip.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1966-ford-bronco-50/

high dollar these days for sure man

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Just looked this one up on BAT and seems to me bidding is low for only 6 hours remaining for how nice the bronco looks. I never watched bidding on BAT, but guessing it's like GunBroker where the real bidding doesn't start until the final hour.

Final hour is still quiet. For me it wasn't until the final 5-10 minutes did it get real. What works good is the final bid stands for 2 minutes. If a bid is placed inside that last 2-minutes, the end of auction time resets to 2 minutes. No last second bids. The final bid stands for 2 minutes before the auction will end. I've watched auctions go for nearly half an hour beyond the scheduled closing time

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Final hour is still quiet. For me it wasn't until the final 5-10 minutes did it get real. What works good is the final bid stands for 2 minutes. If a bid is placed inside that last 2-minutes, the end of auction time resets to 2 minutes. No last second bids. The final bid stands for 2 minutes before the auction will end. I've watched auctions go for nearly half an hour beyond the scheduled closing time

that's about right man....

56f100bbw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson / lakeside AZ
74 bronco stock 110k

Just sold on BAT Manual drum brakes 3 on the tree nice Ranger

Attachments

• 69692231-AB1B-4E01-B7C0-ECBC810CF0C8.jpg
    69692231-AB1B-4E01-B7C0-ECBC810CF0C8.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 135

Tugross302

Every time I see these prices I feel stupid for not selling. But I’m not going hungry and I love broncos

56f100bbw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson / lakeside AZ
I know what you’re talking about are used to show my wife these prices and I think I will quit she’s not a car person and she might want me to sell