• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Removing Wood Feroce Steering wheel

fuentesfranko

Does anyone have the Wood Feroce Steering wheel and know how to remove it? Bought this one at Bronco Graveyard.
I'm wondering if there's an easy way to remove the center cap so I can use a steering wheel removal tool. I'm scared of jamming a flat screw driver and breaking the cap.
I think if I remove all the tiny screws I could get to the center cap, but I'm wondering if there's a better way. Those tiny screws are a pain in the butt.
So yeah, my main question is about removing the center cap, not about how to remove the whole wheel.

z7nf7Ob.jpg

3t4cnIO.jpg

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Use thin plastic to pry up the horn button. You might even slip a credit card under there. You just need a little space then you can pry it off by hand.

Jim