• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Home stretch: paint and body shop time

OP
OP
Lunar-tic

Lunar-tic

Loc.
Brentsville
Looking great!

What color headlight bezzels will you install?

Bumpers and trim? Polished or black?

All trim, bumpers, flares, etc. will be black. I think I posted pics of them earlier in this thread, but good question. Can't wait to put it all back together.

OP
OP
Lunar-tic

Lunar-tic

Loc.
Brentsville
And it is back, actually got it back late Tuesday, but I couldn't post yesterday. Already started putting it back together, but I have to wait a couple weeks before I have the interior Linex'd... so I can't do much with that portion.

Attachments

• B30E7C778.jpg
    B30E7C778.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 57

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
And it is back, actually got it back late Tuesday, but I couldn't post yesterday. Already started putting it back together, but I have to wait a couple weeks before I have the interior Linex'd... so I can't do much with that portion.

What color are your mirrors/handles,and script emblems?

OP
OP
Lunar-tic

Lunar-tic

Loc.
Brentsville
Slowly getting it put back together. Put a new windshield in Sunday, it was pretty easy with the frame laying on the kitchen counter. LOL

Linex guy said to let the paint cure for a month before spraying it, so the interior will look like this for a couple more weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_0026.jpg
    IMG_0026.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 40