• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New poster im working on - poll (go to new poll)

Which is your favorite?

Votes: 3 5.8%

Votes: 48 92.3%

• Total voters

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I like stylized letters, but don't like the placement of the "notches" in the first pic. So I'm one vote for #2

Paul

Bronco John

Number 2.
It would be better if it had my bronco on it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cooper

Loc.
Northeast
Another vote for #2, for the same reasons. We read left to right and usually top to bottom and that space break in the font interferes. And I'm not so sure about the word "love" either. I like "repeat" myself; maybe "fix" or "modify" just for the grin factor. Kinda fits, the poster has a good chance of being hung in the garage.

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Another vote for #2, for the same reasons. We read left to right and usually top to bottom and that space break in the font interferes. And I'm not so sure about the word "love" either. I like "repeat" myself; maybe "fix" or "modify" just for the grin factor. Kinda fits, the poster has a good chance of being hung in the garage.

Thanks, but who doesn't "love" their bronco, lol? Repeat is good but it's a long word and has a hint of negativity. I hate doing things over but we know it happens.I guess I want the poster to have a message of, if you believe in these things you'll get there. It has a message we're all familiar with when we start a project. Dream it, build it, Drive it (test it out) and love it (when it all comes together) It's a good poster because you can look at each time you: start, are midway through, or at the end of a project and anytime you go back at it its there for a little motivation/inspiration. If your name is picked you can always take a paint marker and draw a line trough "love" and write "repeat" underneath it. I'm sure we'd all get a chuckle seeing that!

Last edited: