• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

shout out to George

661buster1963

Wanted to thank George, aka tatersalad, bought a distributor off of him, and a number of other parts my ride is still in need of. He is a top notch guy and has an awesome rural CA property and a 68 bronco to run on it.

The news is full of 'bad news', theres still lots of good folks out there and its nice to broadcast that when you meet one of them.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
no doubt this board is top shelf. tatersalad, he must have migrated out there from the south. lol

tatersalad

Bronco Guru
Thanks for the kind words it was nice meeting you. Glad I could hook you up with a few items. And no I didn't migrate from the south.. I grew up in a little Northern California dust bowl town were all our parents or Grandparents came from Texas, Oklahoma or Arkansas.