• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NH Start-a-Que confirmed new date

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
No it isn't.....

Attachments

• 20180826_175244.jpg
    20180826_175244.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 32

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
That is pretty awesome guys. It is sure nice to see friends getting together for this. Reminds me of the barn raisings back in the day. Sure cut that list down a lot. Ken

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Was a great day and I learned a lot, like let migs do the welding, let Art do the wiring, let Hank make the plans and Randy taught me to watch out for low beams!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
hankjr

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
does anyone remember if i installed the cam position sensor? i remember having in my hand and looking for a socket but might have gotten side tracked looking for that damned tubing cutter for Migs....

Hank

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Two more ...

Attachments

• IMG_4602.jpg
    IMG_4602.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_4603.jpg
    IMG_4603.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 35
OP
OP
hankjr

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
does anyone remember if i installed the cam position sensor? i remember having in my hand and looking for a socket but might have gotten side tracked looking for that damned tubing cutter for Migs....

Hank

nevermind, now i remember installing it because the particular connector didn't have a latch on it. On to next possible reason it didnt start :-(

Hank

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
COIL PACKS plugged into correct sides?

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Great and entertaining thread! Wish I lived closer, but then I wouldn't be in beautiful west Michigan. Howard, diggin' it, wherever I am!

OP
OP
hankjr

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
COIL PACKS plugged into correct sides?

i used the explorer manual when i dry fit the plug wires into the holders, so i know those are right. i can check to see if the right harness connector is in the right coil pack

hank

OP
OP
hankjr

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
i did some troubleshooting last night. no spark at all. also found the pass side spark plug boots not fully seated and likely the passenger side.

I talked with Garry (EFI Guy) a couple of times and he had me check some things. Next step is to swap spare computer in just for shits and grins. That will be tomorrow likely.

Stay tuned.

Hank

OP
OP
hankjr

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am still dumbfounded by the time and effort you guys put in on Sunday. The to do list became the done list. We got soooo close to the goal line. The spark issue will be figured out soon enough and we can remotely celebrate success.

So appreciative. Thank you all yet again

Hank