• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Serpentine Belt Drive Ford Explorer 5.0 L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark USN

Loc.
Duluth
serpentine

If you still have a serpentine set up available please send me a quote, 55707
Thanks.
Mark

Mark USN

Loc.
Duluth
serpentine system

Serpentine system just arrived today, everything appears to be in top condition even the bolts look great. I would recommend this setup to others.
My wife spotted the home depot box and thought it was hers ( nosey women ).
Bump it up.

Thanks.
Mark

jrcflash

I need the power steering reservoir only for my 96 5.0 explorer motor. I also need the oil dipstick for the same motor. Both got broken by over zealous scrapyard pullers. Please PM me if you have either.

Thank you

Tankrider

Loc.
Yukon, OK
Explorer Serp parts arrived

I ordered the Explorer Serpentine setup on Wednesday and had it in Oklahoma on Saturday. Parts were packed securely and finished as stated in the original post. I would not hesitate to deal with Don in the future.

John

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
to the top. have more sets in progress. email me for a shipping quote...

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Sanndmann, do you do custom kits? I'm upgrading to a Mustang 5.0 HO and I only have the block so I need all the bolt ons for the front of the motor. Everything. Thanks, Randy

jack burgess

Great Serp Setup

Very pleased with sanndmann3's serp setup. Easy to deal with. Couldn't ask for a better deal. So pleased I just purchased another in case another project comes along. You get better everything with this setup.

JB

rx8bronco

Very happy with kit. Everything is really clean and sanndmann3 was easy to communicate with. Recommend these kits for any serpentine swap.

stprez11

I received my kit a few weeks ago but I just got around to getting it installed.. very complete kit. quick and easy transaction.. much appreciated

shado72

Can u guys post pics of your serpentine upgrade? Looking for a winter project.

Status
Not open for further replies.