• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Project Pretty in Pink - It Made it to SOB!!! See Pg 17!

Well Go Ahead

Awesome!

I've read through the whole thing and it turned out awesome. Not a pink kinda guy but it looks awesome. What kind of liner did you use, if you posted it then I must have missed it? Great job and excellent ideas for mine.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I've read through the whole thing and it turned out awesome. Not a pink kinda guy but it looks awesome. What kind of liner did you use, if you posted it then I must have missed it? Great job and excellent ideas for mine.

At least you aren't a pink guy.. ;) Welcome to the site..

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Tito,

:eek: WOW!!!!! You built your beautiful wife one HELL of a Bronco! Awesome job on all fronts for somebody that couldn't weld in the beginning of the thread. LOL! You seem to have picked it up though!

Great work on the PAINT as well! Came out Awesome for someone with no experience at all with painting. You got me motivated to do the repaint on my own truck.

The only person holding any of us back is ourselves! Anything is possible if we put our minds to it!

Hope you don't mind if I pick your brain about the painting with some PM's in the future?

Hope you got to keep your Bronco as well! Did you have a build thread on that as well? Also like the Gas cap idea that you got from another thread! Alot more affordable compared to some of the aftermarket stuff out there.

Rob

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Tito,

:eek: WOW!!!!! You built your beautiful wife one HELL of a Bronco! Awesome job on all fronts for somebody that couldn't weld in the beginning of the thread. LOL! You seem to have picked it up though!

Great work on the PAINT as well! Came out Awesome for someone with no experience at all with painting. You got me motivated to do the repaint on my own truck.

The only person holding any of us back is ourselves! Anything is possible if we put our minds to it!

Hope you don't mind if I pick your brain about the painting with some PM's in the future?

Hope you got to keep your Bronco as well! Did you have a build thread on that as well? Also like the Gas cap idea that you got from another thread! Alot more affordable compared to some of the aftermarket stuff out there.

Rob

Hey Rob, yup have my Bronco, its in my build thread below in my signature. Actually working on a daily driver right now, getting ready to do body and paint. Hopefully my little bit of experience now can make it easier. Feel free to shoot me any questions you have, I'd be glad to help if possible. Thank you for the compliments, it was a fun build where I learned a LOT!

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Thanks Tito! Gonna check out your other buildup. Gotta give credit where credit is due! :cool:

Rob

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
LOL, you know it! Hoping to get some more use out of her this spring and summer, its been sitting in the garage since we moved for the most part. Need to figure out a motor issue, think its the HEI and get the doors painted and installed and she can have fun with it this spring and summer.

MartyG

Bronco Guru
My daughter is 13 and SO wants me to do mine up like yours for her when she hits high school. She showed all her friends. :)