• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New 1:64 Matchbox Bronco

Mill KNOB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
Found a Green one on the front row of the matchbox section.. (KMART) Went straight to the toy section and there it was:D

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
Here is the International packaged MB Bronco...the card is much shorter than the US version.

InternationalPackaging.jpg

The 55th anniversary Bronco in the 2008 packaging has shown up on ebay.

2008Package.jpg

Last edited:

Brawnko

Loc.
Mechanicsville
I have bought all of the blue ones I have come accross- about 6
I found one green one my first trip to Target. I have more success finding them at Target than anywhere.

We still have a few of the JL 40th diecasts left if you are looking for Christmas gifts- 2 or more $10 each!
www.broncodiecast.com

ransil

Bronco Guru
I have a few of the green & blue broncos, slim pickins in my local store.
I have yet to find on in my local walmart.
i find at least 10 Volvo c-30 in each store I got to, who is the marketing guy that amped up production on this unit and shipped them all to my area, i can't say i have ever seen a real volvo c-30 on the road and do the drivers shop at walmart.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Hey Chris, how many do you think you would have to purchase to be able to get an exclusive run made by Matchbox? It would be really cool to have one done for the members here at CB.com.

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
Hey Chris, how many do you think you would have to purchase to be able to get an exclusive run made by Matchbox? It would be really cool to have one done for the members here at CB.com.

I agree, that would be really cool. Check out ColorComp, as they do custom models.

MINIMUM ORDER
100 units for In-Stock models
144 units for Special Order models

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
So can they get the models from Matchbox - like the 40th anv 1:43's and then they print them up? I think this needs to happen, heck seems all the members on the board are coming down with the toy sickness too!

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
So can they get the models from Matchbox - like the 40th anv 1:43's and then they print them up? I think this needs to happen, heck seems all the members on the board are coming down with the toy sickness too!

I'm not too sure, but it's worth looking into. I wouldn't think they could get the 1:43's since they haven't been produced for a couple of years. They might be able to do something with the new 1:57's.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I called and talked to Tony over there, real nice guy. He said he can get the models when they are available but Matchbox has been tough to deal with lately but they do work with Jada, etc too. I am going to see if he can get a line on the new Jada's and do a custom print.

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I did a little shopping yesterday and scored 1 blue Matchbox Bronco , 2 FOR SALE Jada Broncos and 8 Tonka Broncos(4 blue / 4 black) ... :eek: :eek:

I feel real proud of myself and thought I would share my good fortune by telling all of you about it ;D ;D ;D ;D

howiebilt