• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Hard Top Trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Hello, looking for chrome trim for hard top sides and lift gate glass, does not need to be perfect by any means, missed out on a couple sets over the past year so posting here - Jeff 907-351-454three thanks

OP
OP
1strodeo

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Thanks to langester and Tedster100 I will have the trim I needed. Not sure what I would do without this site and this great group of folks!

Here's the first piece I've just about finished. The top piece is after the Easy Off treatment, the second is after Easy Off, 220 and wet-400, 800 and 1500, then polish applied with 0000 steel wool and sorta hand-buffed.

I don't care much for shiny chrome, so I think this is perfect, and will match my machined wheels ;) thanks again guys! -jeff

Attachments

• trim.jpg
    trim.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 51

randbjorn

Contributor
I like that finish. It looks great! Not a fan of the process though.

OP
OP
1strodeo

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I like that finish. It looks great! Not a fan of the process though.

I think i got the process from a hot rod site, didn't want to spend the money on acid dipping or powder coating or chroming etc...or buying new. these Broncos take enough of my money

Status
Not open for further replies.