• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Transporting my Mustang back home

Broncomt

Hi. I traded my 91 Mustang convertible to my brother for my 70 Bronco (he got the better of the deal). He passed away and his daughter is giving me back the Mustang. It's in Santa Fe, NM. With it being surrounded by Covid19 I was thinking of having it transported back to me in Billings, Mt. Any advice on a good reputable transport company? Thanks in advance.

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What a great time for a good long drive .... sorry no help on the transport

jckkys

Bronco Guru
The Chinese virus is coming across the Mexican border in the south, with Mexican nationals coming to the US for treatment. Texas, Az., and Cal. are having the same problem. Santa Fe is in the northern part of the state. The flu isn't a problem there.

OP
OP
B

Broncomt

MrT, thanks for the contact. I'll talk to him. I'm also thinking of flying down, but need to check out the quarantine requirements. It needs a water pump so would have to deal with that too.

OP
OP
B

Broncomt

MrT, thanks for the contact. I'll talk to him. I'm also thinking of flying down, but need to check out the quarantine requirements. It needs a water pump so would have to deal with that too.

New Mexico reqires 14 day quarantine for air travelers.