• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration 2020 Delivery Service from WILD HORSES

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
We'll be headed to Super Cel once again for 2020. Most orders can be delivered to the event in Townsend TN free freight! It's first come first served, Space is limited. We leave in less than 90 days. I know that seems like a long time but it will be here before you know it. Get your orders in especially for stuff like Atlas t-case and other built to order parts. See you soon.

Jim

MonsterBIlly

Curious on your route as well. I'm in Phx and would like to join for the drive. Driving my 75 a d it always help to have another wrench close by

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
We'll be headed to Super Cel once again for 2020. Most orders can be delivered to the event in Townsend TN free freight! It's first come first served, Space is limited. We leave in less than 90 days. I know that seems like a long time but it will be here before you know it. Get your orders in especially for stuff like Atlas t-case and other built to order parts. See you soon.

Jim

like every year looking forward to see you again !!!

At the usual ... breakfast on me !!!

Franko

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
Hey Jim, How about leaving a little early and bring a load of sunshine. It's been a little scarce out this way.

Jaybr

Contributor
My order is in! I may have to bring a trailer to haul everything back.

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
I did this last year and saved several hundred dollars in shipping costs!
High Five to Wild Horses.