• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration WEST?

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wish I could make it love that area and even held the RMR there for a couple of years. Have a wedding to travel to and my clubs event (Dakota Territory Challenge) is the weekend before the event.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
now that's a drive ....

Attachments

• SCWEST.jpg
    SCWEST.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 113

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We won't make it this year between Townsend and the family vacation to Florida. Maybe next year! Franko I can put you up for the night at about the halfway point in KY if you go for it.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Thought I'd get this back to the top since it will now be held BEFORE Super Celebration East!

I've been talking with Tom Broberg and the plan is to have both street cruises and trail rides as part of the new event. This is a bit different from the Townsend events where just street cruises are offered - discounting the dirt portion of the ride from Cades Cove to the Dragon. Cruises/trails will be offered for all-pavement for those not wanting to risk paint chips, combination pavement and some dirt/gravel roads, easy/moderate trails and even a couple harder trails.

Should be a great event - so plan on being there if you have a show Bronco, a stocker, street modified or trail modified. Stay tuned for updates and more info as things get planned. The new Super Celebration West event will have a Colorado twist to it!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I'll be looking forward to pics for sure brother..

Thought I'd get this back to the top since it will now be held BEFORE Super Celebration East!

I've been talking with Tom Broberg and the plan is to have both street cruises and trail rides as part of the new event. This is a bit different from the Townsend events where just street cruises are offered - discounting the dirt portion of the ride from Cades Cove to the Dragon. Cruises/trails will be offered for all-pavement for those not wanting to risk paint chips, combination pavement and some dirt/gravel roads, easy/moderate trails and even a couple harder trails.

Should be a great event - so plan on being there if you have a show Bronco, a stocker, street modified or trail modified. Stay tuned for updates and more info as things get planned. The new Super Celebration West event will have a Colorado twist to it!

chris

No more Rock Crawler
Cabin is booked, deposit on Transportation is in place, just have to book flights. Wonder if any Airlines will still be in business at that point?

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
any word on venue? i made reservations in town just to have someplace fixed. if we going to be somewhere else with cabins or such i would prefer staying there.

thx

Hank

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
any word on venue? i made reservations in town just to have someplace fixed. if we going to be somewhere else with cabins or such i would prefer staying there.

thx

Hank

Show field and event HQ will be at the local rodeo/fair grounds just outside of BV. No cabins or RV spaces at the rodeo grounds. So your reservations in town should work as good as any.

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I made reservations at Mt. Princeton Hot Springs Resort which is about a 15 minute drive to BV.

Tugross302

I’d love to go but 22 hours minimum means two Loooooonnnngggg days of driving each way will probably keep me at home. Especially since SC east will be a month later. Always wanted to see the west though