• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

May It Forward, cancelled

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Once again BONES will be hosting May It Forward, May 15/16th 2020 at the PACC social club, 171 Kendall Pond RD West, Gardner, MA 01440.
The 7th annual installment of May It Forward...a day of Fun, Food, Friends and Fords! The day will include many great Broncos, raffle prizes and a free lunch with donations accepted for our yearly donation to the Travis Mills foundation. Come on out to the scenic Spring beauty of New England and make a difference in some Hero's lives!

UPDATE!!!!

it is with a sad heart that I announce the cancelling of May It Forward 2020...there is too much uncertainty with what is going on in the country and the last thing I want to do is put any of my friends in harm's way. To reschedule just to be have to moved again is too much work and effort on everyone involved. I am truly humbled by the outpouring of support we have gathered over the last 7 years but this is a decision that I think is best for everyone. I am thinking of doing something on a smaller scale in the fall perhaps and am open to suggestions and welcome them. Until we meet again, PLEASE stay safe, use your head and thank a front line worker....what they do is selfless to help others...something we should all try to do ourselves in some way...every day. Bronco on! :(:(:(:(:(

Attachments

• may.jpg
    may.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm in Brother, Friday & Saturday. Any Colonial Hotel deal this year? Bringing some door prizes too. :-X

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
ALREADY contacted them, waiting for reply!

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
Coming up, Ben? We’d love to have ya here for the weekend!:cool:

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
May try to make it in 2020. I'll start working on my accent nexe week!'

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
ALL WE ASK!!!! good time for a great cause! putting out early so vacation planning can be on the radar

destroyer000

first time going last year and it was AWESOME! enjoyed the cruise , hotel was very nice and all around great event for a great cause! cant wait to go again!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
The Colonial Hotel has a block of 10 rooms for the Friday May 15th at 169.95...5 rooms Saturday they can do a rate of $199.95. When you call mention "Travis Mills foundation"
Address: 625 Betty Spring Rd, Gardner, MA 01440
Phone: (978) 630-2500

There is more affordable options not too far away, contact me if you need help

Attachments

• may1.jpg
    may1.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 38
  • MIF.jpg
    MIF.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 42
  • MIF2.jpg
    MIF2.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 34
  • MIF3.jpg
    MIF3.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 35
  • MIF1.jpg
    MIF1.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 35
  • MIF4.jpg
    MIF4.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 32
  • MIF5.jpg
    MIF5.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 37
OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
SHOULD be a great time again!! already working on it, both for the event and the cruise!

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Severely broke my leg and can't use it for 3 months or more, using a walker...but if I am able we plan to get up there! My family had a great time and such a worthy cause.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
THANKS for the support guys!! Makes it all worth while to hear people enjoy it AND we help wounded heros!!