• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KS 1967 U13 for saving

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That's a cool One! ... very solid and the buck tag still attached!

OP
OP
CowboyGrin

CowboyGrin

Contributor
the circus looks like fun
Loc.
Oklahoma
Really hoped it would go to a member of CB. Hopefully it did, current or future.

Lawndart

Loc.
Last Monday and mostly the week, I wanted to keep it in Kansas. I like the gold on brown; I would have not changed the cosmetics, just refreshed the mechanical and drive!
Way, way outttta the $$ range come Sunday.

Goodbye cool looking Bronco. I certain you will be high and shiny and high soon :-*

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Last Monday and mostly the week, I wanted to keep it in Kansas. I like the gold on brown; I would have not changed the cosmetics, just refreshed the mechanical and drive!
Way, way outttta the $$ range come Sunday.

Goodbye cool looking Bronco. I certain you will be high and shiny and high soon :-*

most likely, but just to where right..