• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Scrap parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinch

Some parts I got in a lot purchase. The air cleaner is damaged, mirrors are broken, bumper is twisted, etc. If you can use any of this, please pick up before the end of the month. We have a 'scrap metal for kid's cancer' dumpster in town and this is where this will go.

FYI, since someone may ask, if it fit's in a flat rate box, pay me the postage and I'll ship it USPS. Any larger items you'd need to arrange shipping.

Thanks.

**the 2 stakes that go on the hard top and one backing plate for the tire carrier are claimed.
**the door handles are claimed.

Attachments

• scrap (1).jpg
    scrap (1).jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 79
  • scrap (2).jpg
    scrap (2).jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 67
  • scrap (3).jpg
    scrap (3).jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited: