• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Stroppe box truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgdpt

“Original Bill Stroppe box truck, sold to Walker Evans racing,sold to John Gable then to me. Used for storage the last 25 years,lift gates works, Mike Evans rebuilt motor, rebuilt transmission, no rust. Clean title. Norra display or Stroppe.”

I have no affiliation but I figured you all would like this.....

Attachments

• 7100C792-A2CB-49FA-BACF-04692627974E.jpg
    7100C792-A2CB-49FA-BACF-04692627974E.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 423

slim811

Contributor
My Dad owned a cab over like this. He loved it! I still have an new in box arm rest in my basement. It had a stainless steel box, we removed the box and my friend uses it to park a Gold Wing motorcycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bronco1017

If you don't know who Curt LeDuc is google his name. He's a legend in the off-road world.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ok you guys have to admit that’s pretty cool! I am a sucker for things like that but it’s still cool with all the history behind it!

Status
Not open for further replies.