• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC Looking for a uncut, mostly original, driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

clinem03

ISO Mostly original uncut later model wagon with original paint or older paint job - must be a manual. I am a big fan of originality, and maintaining the vehicles how they came from the factory. If you are looking to rehome your Bronco, and want it to go to a good home where it will be taken care of PM me. Budget will depend on condition, but I am not interested in a trailer queen, I want a daily driver that has been well maintained and it is OK it is has some minor scratches and dings...

Last edited:

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Congrats! Now you know the rule......pics or it didn’t happen;D

OP
OP
clinem03

clinem03

Here you go! This was right after delivery, she was real dusty...

Attachments

• DVS.jpg
    DVS.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 239
  • DVS2.jpg
    DVS2.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 271

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey they charge extra for the barn find dust;D. Looks nice and solid! Now the fun begins......enjoy the new to you ride!

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Congrats! Now find me one about the same condition in an automatic!%);D

OP
OP
clinem03

clinem03

Thanks LUBr luvR and are77! I am super stoked to get her restored! I started tearing into her 2 hours after taking delivery:) Cleaning the "barn dust" is always my favorite part of restoring old trucks. It's like unwrapping a present as you dont know what you'll find. Thankfully, she is solid inside and out and the paint on the interior almost looks brand new :)

Status
Not open for further replies.